WHM? is a Web Host Manager tool that allows server administrators to quickly and easily add new web hosting accounts on a WHM enabled Web server.? Here is steps to create new hosting account without hassle.
- Log into WHM account with your username and password.
- Click the Create a New Account link from the Account Functions menu.
- Enter the domain name into the Domain field, and the username into the UserName field. The UserName field will initially default to a name based on the domain you enter, but you may change it if you wish.
- Enter a password into the Password field, and the disk quota into the Quota field. The Quota field, measured in MegaBytes, controls how much hard-disk space the new account is allotted.
- Decide whether to allow CGI access, Shell access and FrontPage extensions, then check the respective boxes accordingly.
- Decide on limits for the following boxes and enter values for each in the text field for each: Max FTP Accounts, Max Email Accounts, Max Email Lists, Max SQL Databases and Max Sub Domains.
- Enter the maximum bandwidth for the account (in MegaBytes) into the Bandwidth Limit field.
- Click on “Create” button.