Here is the simple steps to capture screenshot of whatever currently on your computer screen.? This is as simple as you press a key on your PC keyboard. Whatever on your computer screen can be copied to your hard disk.
- Open the screen you want to copy or want an screenshot for. for example: you are unable to copy an image from a website and want to save that image on your computer hard disk.
- Look for “Print Scrn-SysRq” button on your keyboard. Usually you can find “Print Scrn-SysRq” key on top row of keyboard or within the numeric pad of keyboard.
- Press “Print Scrn-SysRq” key once. If you have missed somehow you want a snap for then re-press key again. This step bring screen pixel in the form of image on operating system clipboard.
- Now open your favorite image editing program like paintbrush, photoshop or paintshop pro. paintbrush is common program avaiable in all windows platform. This program can be find in the accessories program group.? if you do not find paintbrush applicaion within the accessories program group then you can open paint brush just by typing “mspaint” in the run box.
- Go to the file and choose save as menu to save image in an image format.? Choose jpeg as an image format for better compression and quility.
- All done!