Google has recently added new security features in the world favorite email service. Google now pioneer in the email service industry. They have enable HTTPS on GMail by default. This is good for people who are not computer geeks and don’t understand usability of SSL layer. By default, Google turned on “always use HTTPS for everyone” option. HTTPS can make your Gmail experience slower then before so you alway open to disable this setting from Gmail setting tab. Your Gmail login page always use HTTPS to protect your login credentials.
Extra Storage at Cheap Price
This is good news for people who need to more space on Gmail. You can buy 20GB storage space for only $5/year. This space can be shared with Picasa Web Albums. See detailed price structure below.
- 20 GB ($5.00 USD per year)
- 80 GB ($20.00 USD per year)
- 200 GB ($50.00 USD per year) includes free Eye-Fi card
- 400 GB ($100.00 USD per year) includes free Eye-Fi card
- 1 TB ($256.00 USD per year) includes free Eye-Fi card