Task Manager is very useful utility in windows and perhaps every computer geek have been used to monitor activities on your PC. Sometimes we missed doors to open this utility either by some virus issue or disabled by security software. Here is the list of shortcut can be used to open Task Manager in windows.
- Press CTRL-ALT-DEL on the keyboard
- Press CTRL-SHIFT-ESC on the keyboard
- Right-click on a blank area on the start bar and choose Task Manager
- Click on Start, Run and type TASKMGR in the run box and press Enter
- Go to C:\WINDOWS\system32, Double Click on “CMD.EXE” then type TASKMGR and press Enter