How to Fix Opera 10 Blur Image Issue
You may find lower image resolution in the Opera 10 or newer version. First time i thought its just image loading issue and will fix over time but this was not the case. Opera introduced new feature that increase browsing speed significantly and gives you faster browsing experience. This technology called “Opera Turbo” by Opera Community. According to Opera, Opera Turbo is server-side optimization and compression technology that provides significant improvements in browsing speeds over limited-bandwidth connections by compressing network traffic. You have several advantage of this feature but some people may find this feature annoying because Opera Turbo decrease image quality and you may not see actual image on the website. But it play significant role when you don’t bother about images and love to read content or browsing on low bandwidth connection.
- Decrease your net bill if you Â are on pay per usage plan
- Faster browsing experience by compressing images and server side optimization
Opera proxy server do not handle secure connection. SSL connection completely bypass to protect user privacy.
How to Fix
Follow steps below to turn off opera turbo mode
- Click on bottom left turbo icon and select Configure Opera Turbo
- Select Turn off turbo and click on to implement change.
- Now refresh page. Image should load properly after disabling turbo mode. You can also choose automatic mode that allow opera to determine where to on/off turbo mode depend on network.
com and type in the IP address you want to convert into its decimal url, andd it will give yoou
the website’s decimal version for sneaky viewing.
– Many web sites restrict access based upon your geographic location. Anyone iin IT whho looks at the server logs will see my visit